Sunday, May 04, 2014

"Mind Over Diet" on Dirt Dawg's ultrarun podcast

In one section of my new book "Mind Over Diet" I unpack the virtues of digital food. It's about feeding the brain with useful and motivational podcasts and audio books.

And there's no better digital morsel for ultrarunning than Dirt Dawg's Running Diatribe. Educator, ultrarunner, family man and all around good guy Dirt Dawg (Mike) provides an interesting and sometimes humorous outlook on all things in the ultra world...from a unique Detroit-based viewpoint.

I'm on a virtual media tour to promote my book and Mike was kind enough to bring me back for another visit:

http://dirtdawg.podbean.com/2014/05/04/episode-144-master-competitor-and-trail-50k-race-report/

I was last on Dirt Dawg's show about three years ago and this visit was just as fun as the last time. There's something truly satisfying in unpacking a 100 mile finish and also providing a promo for Mind Over Diet.

There are rewards in life, big and small. Being acknowledged as the master competitor by a podcast host like Mike ranks as a gem that I'll pack deep in my hydration pack and carry for a long time to come.

Comments are welcome, let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment