Saturday, March 29, 2014

Food, fitness and power within the mind


It's been a long journey. I started this book in my mind, and about my mind, over a year ago. I wanted to be authentic, realistic, and deliver value: Just what is it that I can contribute to the health, fitness and nutrition marketplace?

Thirty-one years of endurance sport took me into and through my new book "Mind Over Diet." I'm not the fastest, or the first on any occasion. But what I am is consistent, tenacious, and sustainable over a long period of time.

To that end, I have devised a road map for anyone who wants to get into a health and fitness routine and then keep it going, year after year. I'm not prescribing a cure, but rather presenting a road map to follow, where readers can build their own protocol. Being part of the process equals knowledge, knowledge is power, and when you're powerful, you continue forward.

"Mind Over Diet" is will be available on Amazon in both paperback and Kindle digital editions.

1 comment: