Sunday, February 17, 2013

"Runners and Rally Cars" released on Amazon Kindle

It's time to build my digital publishing experience. I'm a big Amazon fan and I'd like to build a business partnership with this marketing juggernaut. To that end, I have released my first short-version book on Amazon Kindle:

"Runners and rally cars: Motivations of the individual vs. team sport experience"

You can check out the book here:

http://www.amazon.com/Runners-rally-cars-Motivations-ebook/dp/B00BCKS85Q/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1361151579&sr=1-1&keywords=rally+cars+and+runners

I also have another religion/politics book out on Kindle:

"Adolf Hitler and Martin Luther: Anti-Semitism, Nazi propaganda and the German Lutheran Church"

Link is:

http://www.amazon.com/Adolf-Hitler-Martin-Luther-ebook/dp/B00BCKWXKC/ref=sr_1_11?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1361151866&sr=1-11&keywords=adolf+hitler

It's a steep learning curve, both challenging and rewarding. There are all sorts of endurance activities; seems like book publishing and ultrarunning have many similarities.

No comments:

Post a Comment