Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Pure Protein Plus


I'm running wide open posting final grades for the courses I teach.  Prioritizing my workday is essential.  I must move towards the important, not the urgent.

Of course, that means I have to start the day with a blog post.

Taste is a big priority when I'm mixing smoothies after a morning workout.  My favorite protein mix is Naturade soy protein, but it's such a small hit in grams that I wanted more and I wanted whey...need to buff it up this winter.

I went for a big jug of Pure Protein Plus...this product is an exclusive item at Sam's club.  Great price, just shy of $20 for a big 2.25 pound quantity.

This stuff mixes thick and yummy, so I'm into the flavor.  And two scoops delivers a 46 gram blast of whey protein, so the body should be sucking in some good stuff after the exercise sessions.

Hey, you can swig a Pure Protein smoothie between sets in your 500 push-ups/hour program.  Life can't get much better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment