Friday, October 07, 2011

Frogurt is my addiction

There's good and bad news for master man and that news resides only two blocks from his living accommodations.

Some entrepreneural individual plopped (that's how it sounds dropping into the cup) a Frogurt franchise on the main drag.  I stopped tonight and mixed several options into the oversized catch container, paid my $5, and slurped it down.

Quite a mix of flavors - red velvet cake, tart vanilla, blueberry and cheescake.

It's not the sort of thing I want to get hooked on. Addictions can take root in a matter of days and this place could be trouble.  I can see myself stopping on all too regular occasion for a fix, then justifying the need to go back again later in the day.

Frogurt is nothing but trouble and it will soon be the winter weight gain season!

We all have challenges but on this day you can feel sorry for a man who is facing his frozen yogurt demons.

No comments:

Post a Comment