Monday, March 07, 2011

Master man featured guest on Dirt Dawg's podcast

Here's a new twist for master competitor readers. I was the featured guest on Dirt Dawg's Running Diatribe and the podcast has just been posted...

http://dirtdawg.podbean.com/2011/03/07/ep-80-a-chat-with-the-master-competitor/

We had an interesting discussion on keeping the momentum going after 28+ years in endurance sport.  More about living the life and less about the specifics of rigorous training.

Leave a comment and give me your opinion...and be sure leave a reply on Dirt Dawg's (Mike) site.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:39 AM

    Tom ,it's Paul in Phx.loved the interview and
    always enjoy Dirt Dawgs stuff.I'am going after
    MY first 100 miler this summer in San Diego
    i made my way up the ultra milage race chart
    with a couple R&R&R thrown in i should be in
    good shape going in.I enjoyed all your stories
    about your runs over the years.I hope you enjoy
    your cycling this summer.
    thanks again
    P.R

    ReplyDelete