Friday, February 25, 2011

Racing on "E" and other motivators

Had a nice amount of feedback re: my post on Dirt Dawg's running on "E"...for emotion.  There are several other motivators out there and I'm sure more are to come.  Master Competitor readers are motivated by:

Sean = "E" for enjoyment and excitement

Scott = "U" for unknown

Jennifer = "P" for perception

I'd like to add another "E" and for me it's encouragement.  That's what this blog is all about.  Whether I'm training or at  race, promoting Brooks Sports or speaking at the Appalachian State running club, it's about the opportunity to encourage others.

Determine what letter represents your motivator and leave a comment.   I'd like to chat more but I'm packing for an epic 50 mile ride tomorrow, on roads that lead to places I have never been.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment