Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Becca says HPL is #1

Received a response from "Running Becca" in Charlottesville, Virginia...she states "I love my Nathan HPL backpack!"

Thanks, Becca, for the comment.

You can check out Becca's blog at http://runningbooboo.blogspot.com/

The Nathan HPL (Human Propulsion Laboratories) pak (sic, as Nathan designates it) is just right for some runners. I have included an image of the women's version. I own a 2-liter HPL and do believe the Nathan packs ride well on the shoulders and upper torso. But in hot weather I become stifled; it feels as if my back cannot breath and sweat.

In situations where you need big water for long sections, this is the way to tote it.

I'd like to do a blog post on hand held water bottles...any opinions out there on brand or function?

No comments:

Post a Comment