Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Banish the burn

Here's another installment in my "secondary usage" product shout-outs.

I'm no expert on a raging burn in the bikini zone due to razor rash, but when it comes to raw nipples, groin irritation and blistered feet I'm the man.

If shopping in the feminine hygiene section isn't a deal breaker, pick up a tube of Monistat Chafing Relief Powder-Gel. Tell the shopping assistant not to be deterred by your hairy body and that your intent is sincere.

This stuff goes on wet and dries to a silky finish. I applied a couple of dabs on select trouble spots that past weekend at the 8 hour and was pleased with the results - and that's with sweat and salt splashing everywhere. I plan to extend trial to a foot application at another race soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment