Thursday, April 29, 2010

Dirt Dawg

Part of having fun while running is creating an eclectic menu of audio delights, downloading them on my Zune, then running trail while daydreaming and letting my mind drift across sermons, audiobooks and podcasts.

I've taken interest in the digital diatribes of fellow ultrarunner and Brooks product promoter Dirt Dawg (photo on left), who hosts a podcast available at
http://dirtdawg.podbean.com/.

Dirt Dawg lives in Detroit and struggles through the harsh winters, then emerges to compete in events like the Burning River 100 mile in Cleveland and the Boston Marathon. I've come to enjoy his product reviews, training tips, and most often his observations on balancing life with ultrarunning.

Hope he figures that one out soon, as I have been trying for 22 years and still don't have a solution.

So here's a shout out for Dirt Dawg...have a listen and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment