Monday, February 08, 2010

Lovin' the slush


Check out this link for a great winter running adventure:

http://gallery.me.com/susanruns100s#100031

My ultra friends Susan and Rob took on the Louisville Lovin' the Hills 50K this past weekend.

Racing in snow isn't really my thing, but I received an email from race promoter David Horton for this coming weekend's Holiday Lake 50K. Horton, a record holder on the Appalachian Trail and one of only a few finishers (ever) at the notorious Barkley Marathons, has stated that you have to take a finish to claim one of his very cool hi-tech running shirts.

Pending another storm front, I'll make my way to VA for some slip-sliding fun just like Rob and Susan.

Check out the pics in the link...Susan is the best at capturing an event in photos. The click to her web site (www.susanruns100s.com) in a day or two for a full race report!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you like the snow, Tom. We got 8" here in DFW today so far and it's been more fun watching it from the inside than being out in it. Keep up the good flab busting work!

    ReplyDelete