Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Shout out for an Illinois trail compatriot

Master competitor received a shout out from Illinois trail runner Doug Campbell...so we're offer our readers the chance to check out Doug's blog at http://www.irunnerbuzz.com/.

It's always pertinent to think about the Oreo's I'm shoving down my pie hole, so check out Doug's post on food intake and calories.

Think that next week, instead of running on Grandfather Mountain, I might consider running to Grandfather Mountain in an effort to purge the fat!

Fall is fast approaching in this mountain country. I am preparing to embrace a true change of season after my 3+ year Florida experience.

Life does roll forward in strange and unexpected ways.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the 'shout-back', Tom. LOL.

    I. Do. Love. Oreo's.

    d

    ReplyDelete