Sunday, June 07, 2009

Stuff

I'm in the Atlanta airport, en route to Wausau, Wisconsin for a week with my beloved parents. So, a few thoughts for the road...

Check out the Quorn at left. Not too well known to vegetarians in the US of A, it's a big hit with the British. Tom Musson, my mother's pen pal from Wakefield, has been a vegetarian for over 40 years and he loves this stuff. Evidently, it's some sort of mushroom fungus brewed in large vats...yummy. I didn't get a chance to taste test this compound, but will be sure to roast up a batch the next time I travel to the U.K.

I was just about to badmouth the ATL airport, but after a long walk I found a big recycle bin near the A concourse main area.

I'm finding a new way to live with more interior (yes I meant to use that word) power, but compartmentalizing my beliefs. This bears more discussion, possibly another blog someday. It's a way to find peace within the parameters of what I believe to be true. I'll be taking this new philosophy into my endurance sport world, so stay tuned.

Time to lose some weight. I have a fat tummy. Too much good life in France. No excuses, master competitor needs to step it up a notch.

Well, time to board, I'm outta here. More to come from my running loop in WI real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment