Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lyon and the river

This keyboard is tough...in the lobby of the hotel...been running at the convergence of the Rhone and Saone rivers in Lyon. The running and cycling activity is high along the river paths; to the left of the hotel dusty trails take me to an open city park and to the right is a paved path to the university and metro areas.

I'm now running 2 to 3 times a day. Kendall, Kim, Jesse and Alex have been running mates. Extra proud of Alex yesterday - it was her first run this year and we went out into the heat of the day. Two miles is a good start, I'm sure there will be more to come.

Master competitor is getting ready for the move to NC. Back into the lush green trees and elevation. When my life changes, running is part of the foundation.

I'll post some interesting photos soon.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean, Tom. Those Euro keyboards are impossible to type on for us Americans. There are way too many exotic looking characters. Did I misread something or are you moving to NC?

    ReplyDelete