Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Competitor Radio and the latest on Lance

In addition to music from Podrunner, I enjoy the latest podcasts from the world of endurance sport.

Two of the all-time greats in triathlon - Bob Babbitt and Paul Huddle - host a great web-based interview show entitled Competitor Radio.

I have enjoyed excellent runs while the sport's elite tell their tales. One of my favorites is Dave Scott talking about Ironwars, the epic race with Mark Allen at the Hawaiian Ironman Triathlon.

And, there are other pertinent real-time updates. Check out this link for an in-depth interview with Bob Roll, regarding Lance Armstrong's return to the Tour de France in 2009:

http://www.competitorradio.com/details.php?show=265.

It's evident that the miles can get long and lonely. But when I have a download of interviews and music mixes, the miles float by.

Running and being an endurance competitor is a great opportunity. So come out and run and immerse yourself in the sport.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:38 PM

    Gosh, I still have my VCR recording of some the great duals along the Kona Cost. I'm saving for a rainy day...JB

    ReplyDelete